Aga’Spa offers Skin Script Rx Skin Care.
Skin Script Rx Skin Care integrates natural ingredients with clinical research to improve your skin’s internal health, leaving it polished, nourished, and repaired. Plant-based brighteners, exfoliants, and antioxidants address acne, fine lines, age spots, rosacea, discoloration, skin damage, and uneven skin tone. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Contact Aga today to choose the line best suited for your skin type and condition.
All skincare services start with a consultation and skin analysis. Each facial is genuinely individualized, explicitly tailored to your skin needs.
FRUIT ENZYME FACIALS 60 min / $75
Each facial includes cleansing, steam, exfoliation, extractions, face, scalp, neck, and hand massage, masque, finishing products, and SPF.
An enzyme is a blend of natural fruit ingredients that dissolve dead skin cells, forcing the healthier/younger skin cells to shine through. This is called cellular renewal. We are giving our skin a much-needed workout by speeding up the cellular renewal process. Our cells renew themselves typically every 28-48 days. The younger we are, the less time it takes, but the older we get, the longer our cells take to replenish themselves. So if we don’t exfoliate and resurface our skin regularly, we have dull, dead skin clogging our pores, making our complexions look older.
Enzymes help with acne, blackheads, congestion, melasma, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and dry, dehydrated, dull skin. Everyone can benefit from these treatments, especially since I can customize them to suit your skin’s needs.
TREATMENTS MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING FRUIT ENZYMES
- PASSION FRUIT – Helps to restore collagen and elastin. Elastin fibers are responsible for the resiliency and elasticity of the skin; collagen gives the dermal tissues strength, resistance, and firmness. Passion Fruit is an excellent antioxidant that gives the skin a healthy glow.
- RASPBERRY/PEACH – Raspberries contain a high level of polyphenol antioxidant ellagic acid, which soothes skin irritations and reduces inflammation, while peach softens and aromatically relaxes. Hibiscus flower (flower power) and pumpkin add exfoliating properties to this enzyme.
- COCONUT/PAPAYA – Coconut and papaya enzymes dissolve dead skin cells revealing healthy soft skin. The small molecular structure of coconut allows for easy absorption through the skin, giving it a soft, smooth texture.
- LEMON – Exfoliates and brighten the skin with Lemon’s antioxidant and brightening benefits. Contains 8% arbutin, 6% lactic acid, 3% glycolic acid, and 2% kojic. It promotes deep hydration that protects from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging. Arbutin and kojic provide extreme lightening capabilities.
- POMEGRANATE – Pomegranate is a powerful antioxidant that also brightens the skin. Contains 11 % lactic acid , 4% alpha-arbutin ,and 2% salicylic.It promotes deep hydration, reduces oiliness, and lightens the skin from irregular pigmentation.
- PUMPKIN/ORANGE – Packed with Vitamins A and C, this enzyme will exfoliate and reduce oil. A 15 % pumpkin concentration, it dissolves dead skin, while orange provides a beautiful glow to the skin.
- BLUEBERRY – Blueberries contain potent antioxidants for anti-aging. With 1% glycolic and 1% salicylic, this enzyme provides an excellent brightening exfoliation that will leave minimized pores and soft skin.
RELAXATION FACIAL 45min/$65
Suitable for all skin types (extractions and enzymes are excluded). By focusing on relaxing and toning, this treatment can release any facial tension that was previously held and stimulate your skin to boost circulation, eliminates toxins, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines to regain its youthful qualities.
ULTRASONIC SKIN REJUVENATION FACIAL $95
Ultrasonic treatment offers a new generation of deep cleaning, aesthetic ”soft peeling,” and toning. Using ultrasonic wave technology, this exciting cosmetic breakthrough provides painless physiological skin regeneration by stimulating the skin tissue rendering it more radiant and toned. This process is gentle, non-invasive, safe, and suitable for all skin types, from acne to rosacea and mature skin. Even the most sensitive skin will benefit from Ultrasonic skin rejuvenation without any significant erythema (redness) or irritation.
Microdermabrasion is a noninvasive, skin resurfacing procedure that gently exfoliates or polishes away the top layer of dead skin cells while stimulating collagen growth to reveal healthy new skin that looks and feels smoother. Fine lines, blemishes, dull skin, and sun spots can be improved, especially with regular treatments. Products such as moisturizers, creams, and lotions are more easily absorbed and, therefore, more effective after microdermabrasion treatment. This is a painless, very effective skin treatment that can be added to your beauty routine if:
- you want to brighten your skin and have a healthy glow
- you have sun damage, acne scars, or fine lines
- your pores are clogged, and you often have blackheads and/or whiteheads
- you want to maintain healthy, clear skin.
TEEN FACIALS 45min/$50
Due to hormone changes, adolescent skin generally produces more sebum or oil than mature skin. Although the skin is usually well hydrated at this age, excessive oil can contribute to acne.
In addition to a good daily care routine, a teen facial can help to unclog blocked pores, reduce oil and diminish the appearance of pores, and clear acne. The basic components of a facial include :
- Light cleansing preparation
- Facial steamer use that opens pores
- Exfoliation to improve skin’s texture
- Deep cleansing (extractions if needed )
- Facial masque to draw out impurities
- Toning the skin
- Moisturizing to prevent oily renewal
- SPF for protection